CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My parent's come to visit and Avery's 1st bday!!






My parent's came down from Wyoming for Avery's 1st birthday!! My dad had never been here before and he wanted to check out the town i live in now!! We picked them up from the airport and went to eat some lunch and just hungout that day with them. Friday we went to Frontier Texas to learn about the history which Abilene is part of which was a really cool place to go I think we all enjoyed listening about it! We watched this short film and it was loud and miss avery fell asleep i guess it didnt entertain her!! Later that night we went golfing and then out to dinner it was alot of fun golfing i sure do miss it wish we could do it more often maybe sometime soon:) Saturday morning me and my mama went to David's Bridal to try on wedding dresses i tried on 3 we both thought the first one i tried on was the one it was beautiful!! The next one i tried on wasn't my cup of tea but it was a pretty dress and the 3rd one i tried on i knew it was my dress I loved it soo much it was the perfect wedding dress for me and I can not wait to wear it next year when we renew our vows and have the perfect dream wedding!!!! After the dress trying on we went to our house so we could have avery's birthday party we grilled up some hot dogs and hamburgers and had some cake and ice cream!! it was a lot of fun!!! Avery made a mess out of her cake she looked like she had face paint on!! All in all it was a fun time with my parents and im glad they were able to make it wish my lil sis could of come but her schooling and degree's come first!!! 

0 comments: