CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wyoming Trip

Avery and I went to Wyoming my mom flew down here to drive back with us which was really nice to spend some time with her since i had not seen her since Oct. The drive went by so fast it was nice i was ready to get back to Wyo and see my dad and sister! Everyone that moves away from Casper always tells me that you will miss it and i always said ya right but in fact i do miss it there its really pretty!! I love WYOMING!!!










It was a nice visit with family and see old friends i had not seen in a long time. It was fun to spend some quality time with my dad too and just goof off and laugh that was really cool and it was pretty fun beating him and my sister at Mario KART woo hoo I am the champion!!! 
      
Well while I was there i encountered 3 blizzards yes 3 it was soo cold and it was crazy to see how much snow we had got i thought it was supposed to be spring not winter!! One of the blizzards we got like 10 inches of snow and casper mountain received 14 inches a crazy amount of snow. Well and before all this snow came it was 60 degrees and sunny out and then came all the snow but they do need the moisture but come on RAIN would have definitely been nicer;)





The drive back to Abilene took forever i thought we would never get back home but we finally did at 1:00Am due to all the stops with endured along the way!!! My mama stayed here for a few days before leaving and it was sad to see her leave but i will see her and my dad in June for Avery's Birthday! 

0 comments: